Monday, December 8, 2008

Western Hatred Runs Amok. Rightly so.

The new Burger King ads are so obnoxious (in a bad way), they embody every negative stereotype of americans.

It assumes all those hungry in famine regions need is a whopper. Again, Burger King is feeding starving people whoppers. As a advertisement!

I just... I just don't know where to start. So the agency goes into starving regions and only bring whoppers? How does that effect their consistent regional diet?

But, seriously, a whopper! That may nearly kill someone whose had only 1500mg sodium their entire life, let alone a single meal.

What was the conversational meeting and critique behind this?

OK, I promise my readers I will email Burger King Public Relations and try and get an answer.

Keep updated.
I wouldn't want this to be the corporate america the international community sees.

No comments: