Sunday, December 7, 2008

Multi-level marketing

Pyramid scams will alienate everyone around you. Don't do it!



No longer should I be surprised when someone offers me a way to get involved with an exciting new business opportunity. I know what's coming, but I'm still curious. So I say, sure tell me about it.

Always the same thing. Some enigmatic individual comes up with this great way to cut costs, but somehow only a select group of people know about it -- not financial advisers, not business/wall street types. Odd, hmm.

So, enigma man somehow gets followers, of whom I would have no idea would be susceptible to such fraud.

What do people fall for these things? Do they have no self respect or are they just lazy and want easy money?

As for my future responses, I will continue to ask why. Because I'm always interested in the different ways one can reframe multi-level marketing.

No comments: