Saturday, December 13, 2008

Battle of Soldiers' Souls

There are many anti-war supporters. An anti-war fan myself, I never thought of taking it to the source of U.S. war: The Recruiter.

Their system completely under minds U.S. efforts to continue the war. However, the theory is good. Stop the soldiers before they are soldiers.

But, doesn't that leave the armed forces with sufficient troops? No, those left are commended to areas of minimal aggressor contact.

I feel bad deceiving a recruiter. Sure, that's natural.
Think of it this way. For every moment one occupies a recruiter.
You save a soldiers life.


Seriously, there are enough people doing this. And I admire the convictions of recruiters, they believe they do good work.

What I love is the ingenuity and creative uniqueness of the project.
The pro-war folks should be doing the same.

No comments: