Friday, June 12, 2009

yep, saw this coming

so, i was on vacation in Missoula, MT for a week of mountain biking and frisbee golf. i ate when i was hungry. and, considering I biked for about 4hrs a day, that was often.
When i came back to Fargo i felt like i had lost weight (which i felt was good), but i couldn't get around the fear that for some reason i think i'm becoming a chunk.

What do i do?

What. do. i. do?

i feels like a lot of anxiety is making an appearance, what with a new semester getting closer.

for reasons i am still working out, when i get anxious I stop eating and start exercising whether going to the gym or biking 30+ miles a day. goddamnit i love biking, but it may kill me.

over last week or the week before or a few days ago, i've told myself i need to get back to the way i was. my pants don't fit right and i don't recall these abdominal rolls where they should not be.
this needs to be solved.

answer: -10lbs

No comments: